Monday 11 August 2008

Nine Inch Nails postpone Boston-area show

For the second time in a week, industrial rockers Nine Inch Nails [ ] have had to shelve a testify so that frontman Trent Reznor canful deal with a recurring throat ailment.

The latest show up felled by Reznor's malady was set to take place tonight in Worcester, MA. The group has already proclaimed a Nov. 9 make date, at which for tonight's indicate will be honored, according to NIN's website.

story_top_holder>





"Just want to personally say how sorry I am to have to do this," Reznor aforementioned in a message posted at the site this afternoon. "I never study postponing a show light and if there were any possible way I could pull this off I would. This is a very frustrating and maddening office for me and I appreciate your understanding. I'll make it up to you."

Last Saturday, Reznor and company scrapped their Minneapolis concert; that show is now set to take place Nov. 25.

Late last month, NIN launched a North American tour in support of its up-to-the-minute album, "The Slip." The set--a limited edition physical version of which hit retail outlets on the eve of the tour's July 25 launch--is available as a dislodge download from NIN's website.





More info